Having baby molar and impacted adult tooth removed by oral surgeon in one week. Should i stop taking fish oil and vitamins?

In brief: No

Neither vitamins or fish oil should have any negative effects on your upcoming oral surgery.
Unless requested by your dentist, i would continue taking both. Good luck with your treatment!

In brief: No

Dr. I. Jay Freedman
Dr. I. Jay Freedman
Dr. Peter Ihle
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: No

No reason 2 did that @ all.

In brief: No

No reason 2 did that @ all.
Dr. Peter Ihle
Dr. Peter Ihle
Dr. Thomas Yash
Dentistry

In brief: Stop fish oil

Taking vitamin supplements can be of value to aid healing.
Vitamin b complex and vitamin c are good to help the body recover and handle the stress to the jaw. However, the fish oil has been shown to increase bleeding following the extractions. Consult with your oral surgeon.

In brief: Stop fish oil

Dr. Thomas Yash
Dr. Thomas Yash
Dr. Tonga Nfor
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology