I got my upper left and bottom left wisdom teeth removed 3 days ago. My bottom sutures on my cheek has a tear on them. Should i be worried.

In brief: Maybe not

It is hard to tell how much suturing was done for this specific extraction, or how fast you are healing.
It would be wise to call your surgeon in the morning and set up a quick appointment so that they can take a look.

In brief: Maybe not

Dr. Theodore Davantzis
Dr. Theodore Davantzis
Dr. Thomas Yash
Dentistry

In brief: No

The sutures(silk) will start to untie or loosen as the local swelling subsides after a few days.
Other sutures(gut) will loosen and dissolve about that time. As you use that side following the surgery, they can start to stretch and tear. The extraction site will be sufficiently healed. Any discomfort or swelling should be addressed by the oral surgeon.

In brief: No

Dr. Thomas Yash
Dr. Thomas Yash
Dr. Sandra Eleczko
Dentistry

In brief: May be ok

If you are having severe pain , swelling or concerns then you should call the oral surgeon or dentist who did your extractions.
Fololw the instructions given when you had the extractions. As you heal and the tissues shrink so you will be more aware of the sutures and they can feel loose or come out.

In brief: May be ok

Dr. Sandra Eleczko
Dr. Sandra Eleczko
Dr. Jack Hinkle