I have knee and hip pain for almost 4 months.The pain is annoying but not unbearable.Nothing showed on xray.I'm worry about bone cancer. What's wrong?

Dr. Jimmy Bowen
Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine

In brief: Hip and Knee Pain

You have to take care of your concern.
If you are concerned about bone cancer ask your doctor to work it up until you are satisfied. This begins with an extensive history and a physical examination. Hands should be put on you during the exam to evaluate to source of your pain. Xrays do not give you the diagnosis, they help you confirm the diagnosis after a history and physical exam.

In brief: Hip and Knee Pain

You have to take care of your concern.
Dr. Alvin Stein
Pain Management

In brief: Negative x ray

Would probably rule out cancer at least for now.
More likely and injury and it needs a more detailed examination to find the cause. Thorough orthopedic exam and possible MRI needed. See your ortho doctor soon., .

In brief: Negative x ray

Dr. Vikram Patel