What are other career positions in skincare? Other than a dermatologist or an estethetian. (sorry for incorrect spelling)

Several. You could pursue a career as a medical assistant, nurse, nurse practitioner or physician assistant. All of these professionals can work with, or under the supervision of, a dermatologist.
Several. In many countries in europe there is a wonderful specialty call a skin therapist. In the us, that is not an option. If you love skin, as i do, and you are not a doctor or a nurse, i would go to aesthetician school, mainly to get your license. After that, find a position with a good plastic surgeon or dermatologist that loves skin. You will learn all you need. Massage therapy is another entry job.