Right leg calf pain when I pressn it and when I felx my foot up sometimes and when walking. Moderate pain.?

Dr. Jeoffry Gordon
In brief: See a Doctor Now
The pain in your calf is most likely minor, but the description of your symptoms raises the possibility of a deep vein thrombosis.
This is the formation of a blood clot in the vein in your leg. This can be associated with birth control pills, prolonged inactivity, or just random. It is dangerous because a piece of clot can break off and float through the body to the brain or lungs causing a stroke.

In brief: See a Doctor Now
Dr. Jeoffry Gordon
Dr. Jeoffry Gordon
Dr. Michael Korona
Radiology - Interventional
In brief: May have dvt
Probably need to be checked out to make sure you don't have dvt.
Ultrasound will help.

In brief: May have dvt
Ultrasound will help.
Dr. Michael Korona
Dr. Michael Korona
Dr. Eric Weisman