I have intense cramps in my left arm and pain in jaw that feels like toothache. I also get left arm spasms and cramping from time to time. My tooth pain is intense. What should I do?

Dr. Ram Madasu
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: See dentist and MD

See your dentist.
Dental pain can be intense. If there is inflammation in your jaw muscles, this can radiate to the back of the neck and possibly the arm on the affected side. See your doctor and get your electrolytes checked.

In brief: See dentist and MD

See your dentist.
Dr. Ram Madasu
Dr. Ram Madasu
Dr. J. Richard Shih
Dentistry - Cosmetic

In brief: Check heart doctor

Quite offen, the refer pain from the heart attack might make you felt like a toothache episode with left arm cramping.
And sometimes, these combinations are actually two different causes. Tooth problem and shoulder pain. If you have the episode as you described here, please check in medical emergency asap.

In brief: Check heart doctor

Dr. J. Richard Shih
Dr. J. Richard Shih

In brief: Emergency dr.

I would get to a hospital asap.
..You may be experiencing initial symptoms of an impending heart attack.

In brief: Emergency dr.

I would get to a hospital asap.
Dr. Jeffrey Bassman
Dr. Jeffrey Bassman
Dr. John DeWolf
Dentistry

In brief: See physician first

Jaw pain radiating into the left arm is sometimes indicative of a potentially serious heart issue.
If everything checks out there, see a dentist but get to a physician or er right away to rule out something serious.

In brief: See physician first

Dr. John DeWolf
Dr. John DeWolf
Dr. Louis Gallia
Surgery - Oral & Maxillofacial

In brief: MD Now

Probably not at your age, but you symptoms can be impending heart attack.
ER or MD now. If heart negative, see dentist soon.

In brief: MD Now

Dr. Louis Gallia
Dr. Louis Gallia
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine