Can you give me a list of support groups in my area?

Dr. Lawrence Smith
Clinical Psychology

In brief: You can find them

The good news is that there are lots of support groups of all kinds, and guess what? Participants tend to say they feel supported when they show up and participate.
Some patients tell me that they positively look forward to their support group each week. Please do a search on the internet and find some to try out.

In brief: You can find them

Dr. Lawrence Smith
Dr. Lawrence Smith
Dr. Kenneth Cheng

In brief: More info needed

Not sure of what type of support group you are looking for and what area you live in.
For most medical/psychological conditions, there are national organizations with state and local chapters. Check their websites for these groups, or check with your local hospital's community health office/department.

In brief: More info needed

Dr. Kenneth Cheng
Dr. Kenneth Cheng
Dr. Adam Levy