Will miralax (polyethylene glycol) help with fecal impaction at all

Impaction/Miralax. Depended on the severity of your constipation. If you have constipation, trial of MiraLAX (polyethylene glycol) is likely to help. You can take 1 table spoon in 8 oz of water by mouth once to twice a day, depended on your response. If you do have fecal impaction, might need fleet enema to evacuate the hard portion at the distal end of your colon first, then take MiraLAX (polyethylene glycol) afterward. Hope that helped!