Toddler not sleeping at night?

Dr. Johanna Fricke
Pediatrics - Developmental & Behavioral

In brief: If the pediatrician

says his health, growth & development are normal, set a consistent bedtime & routine: bathe, brush his teeth, read, cuddle, then put him in his own bed in his own room, drowsy but awake, to learn to self-calm for sleep without liquids or a pacifier.
Consistently & completely ignore night-crying while it first intensifies before it stops. See the American Academy of Pediatrics HealthyChild app.

In brief: If the pediatrician

In brief: Sleep time

Hello. One thing i did with my children was to establish a bedtime routine.
A warm bath with lavendar is very relaxing & can often help them to slow down to sleep. A small glass of warm milk can also help. Take care.

In brief: Sleep time

Dr. Cindy Juster