Do I have restless legs syndrome?

Great question. I would strongly suggest you get a thorough medical evaluation. You have major concerns and need good answers. Do not expect anonymous "experts" on web sites to give you a good answer.
Ask yourself if ... Ask yourself if you have the 4 cardinal features: 1 ) urge to move legs/body, 1)rest makes symptom worse, 3) getting up moving makes symptoms better and 4 ) it only happens in eveningor night (not in morning or day). These features suggest rls.
Be Sure of Diagnosis. The most important thing about restless leg syndrome is to be sure that you actually have it. It is an irresistible need to move ones legs in order to alleviate an uncomfortable feeling of itching and/or aching of the legs that almost always occurs at night when you are quietly resting your legs. It is usually alleviated by moving the legs. Make sure you fit this symptom complex.