I don't know what abnormally large head is but was embarassed to admit it. Can someone tell me?

In brief: Head size varies
There is a wide range of normal head size from ~18-24 inch circumferance in adult & by itself means nothing more than being very tall or short.
One or both parents of an identified kid will often have a lg head size.In some kids increasing head size could represent an abnormal accumulation of fluid in the brain.

In brief: Head size varies
Dr. Louise Andrew
Emergency Medicine
In brief: More room for brain!
There is nothing wrong with having a large head.
Macrocephaly is just a descriptive term, not a diagnosis. Some very successful and famous people have it. Keep yourself an equally large smile!

In brief: More room for brain!
Dr. Louise Andrew
Dr. Louise Andrew
Dr. Shontae Buffington