I have a moth ball taste in the back of my mouth. I have swollen gums on the back of my mouth and on one side on my back tooth. Could it be my wisdom tooth coming?

Dr. Sandra Eleczko
Dentistry

In brief: Infection

You could have an infection, possibly where the wisdom tooth is trying to erupt and still partially covered.
You should see a dentist to find out exactly what is going on and how to treat it.

In brief: Infection

Dr. Sandra Eleczko
Dr. Sandra Eleczko
Dr. Andrew Rutman
Dentistry

In brief: See your dentist

See your dentist.
It could be an infection that is giving you the bad taste and causing the gums to be swollen. It could also be the wisdom teeth and the dentist would have to determine if they should be extracted.

In brief: See your dentist

See your dentist.
Dr. Andrew Rutman
Dr. Andrew Rutman

In brief: ?Pericoronitis ?

Please see your dentist promptly as there could be an infection where a wisdom tooth is erupting.

In brief: ?Pericoronitis ?

Dr. Arnon Rubin