I don't know what extrasensitive to bright lights is but was embarassed to admit it. Can someone tell me?

Dr. Beth Friedland
Ophthalmology

In brief: Light sensitivity

There are many causes for increased light sensitivity but in most cases you should see an eyemd to check for iritis or other inflammation.

In brief: Light sensitivity

Dr. Beth Friedland
Dr. Beth Friedland
Dr. John Gillespie
Ophthalmology

In brief: Photophobia, light

Sensitivity (photophobia) to light has degrees and myriad of causes from dry eyes, allergic or infection of eyes surfaces to occurring after a seizure, migraine etc.
While often short lived and thus likely not serious any prolonged or recurrent photophobia should be discussed with your health care professional.

In brief: Photophobia, light

Dr. John Gillespie
Dr. John Gillespie
Dr. Keegan Duchicela