My doctor asked me about big toe bent towards other toes. What was she getting at?

In brief: Bunion

It sounds as though they where referring to a bunion.

In brief: Bunion

Dr. Arnold Beresh
Dr. Arnold Beresh

In brief: Bent

That would have been a good time to ask her. It sounds like you have a bunion

In brief: Bent

Dr. Thomas Inwood
Dr. Thomas Inwood
Dr. Francine Yep

In brief: Happy feet

When your big toe bends towards your other toes, it can pull a lot on your big toe joint.
Over time, it can cause a bunion. Your toe angle and future bunions tell us how you're walking & if your shoes fit well. The real question: how do you feel? If you have any foot, knee, hip or back pain, then it's worth talking with your doc. Happy feet = happy body all over, now & later. Good luck!

In brief: Happy feet

Dr. Francine Yep
Dr. Francine Yep
Dr. Jane Van Dis