When beginning HRT with topical estrogen and prometrium, (micronized progesterone) how long before contacting dr if I feel worse, not better? I'm not on any meds. 46 yr old.

HRT. Hrt works pretty fast. I doubt you'd feel worse on it. You may not feel better and dose adjustment may need to be done. However, with all the risks of hrt known now, i wonder why you'd even want to entertain it as your first choice of treatment of menopausal symptoms. There's a number of supplements and "safer" prescription alternatives that are worth considering.