Hi, using differin (adapalene) on my chin only, for acne. Is it ok to get laser hair removal on bikini and underarms while using it. Don't get laser on my face.

Dr. Otto Placik
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Not a problem

This should not be a problem for the bikini line or underarms.

In brief: Not a problem

Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. M. Christine Lee
Dermatology

In brief: Yes but be careful

You can keep using differin (adapalene) on the chin as long as you're not have laser in that area.
Differin (adapalene) and other similar products such as tretinoin can irritate the skin after laser treatment so if you get laser hair removal on the chin or face you would want to hold off on using it for a few days until your skin is no longer sensitive.

In brief: Yes but be careful

Dr. M. Christine Lee
Dr. M. Christine Lee
Dr. Shontae Buffington