What is a lump on inner arch, swollen outer ankles & heel / arch pain when stepping mean?

In brief: Arch/Ankles Issues

Typically that is the pattern of a collapsing arch where the plantar fascia gets irritated giving heel and arch pain, the outside ankle gets pinched as the heel rolls outward, and the inside of the arch bulges inward giving the lump effect.
Start with changes in biomechanics with custom made orthotics to change how you walk, then add anti-inflammatory measures of icing, and possibly pt. Dr blake.

In brief: Arch/Ankles Issues

Dr. Richard Blake
Dr. Richard Blake

In brief: Medication and diet

If there is a lump in the arch it could be that you have fluffy feet or slightly over weight? Puffy ankles are usually due to diet and heart disease .
You need an X-ray to rule out any bony abnormalities.

In brief: Medication and diet

Dr. Sherry Ransom
Dr. Sherry Ransom
Dr. Wenjay Sung
Podiatry

In brief: Collapsing arch?

Is your arch collapsing? With your symptoms there could be many things and multiple things going on.
You may have a tendon disruption with impingement of your foot joints due to a change in foot structure. I'd recommend getting evaluated with xrays. If you need a referral to a good foot doctor near you, please let me know. Best of luck.

In brief: Collapsing arch?

Dr. Wenjay Sung
Dr. Wenjay Sung
Dr. Keegan Duchicela