I was diagnosed with neuropathy of the legs im 38 and my doctor said my nerves are to bad for some1 my age question is why is my left legin more pain?

Dr. Ipe Kalathoor

In brief: Neuropathy

Neuropathy usually affects both sides but sometimes one side can be more symptomatic than the other. You must have a test called nerve conduction study to figure out whether there is anything else going on like a tarsal tunnel syndrome which is equalent to carpal tunnel on the hands.
You also have to be worked out for the cause of neuropathy.

In brief: Neuropathy

Dr. Ipe Kalathoor
Dr. Ipe Kalathoor
Dr. Bernard Laitman

In brief: Source of pain

Neuropathy is caused by so many disease states.
The underlying cause of neuropathy needs to be established before the questions about it can be answered. Is it metabolic, anatomic caused by nerve compression, post infectious, post treatment for disease state, neurological as primary source. There also are better treatments for neuropathy than pain medications, and pain management md may help.

In brief: Source of pain

Dr. Bernard Laitman
Dr. Bernard Laitman
Dr. Eric Weisman