How will craniofacial injuries affect the health of my child?

Dr. John Gillespie
Ophthalmology

In brief: Trauma, head, face

Traumatic facial injuries and to the skull are occasioned by severe level of impact.
Besides the obvious deformities, the not so obvious brain concussion can be difficult to assess. Neuroradiologic evaluation early and in follow up can look for physical problems, but assessment of more intangible problems is the speciality of neurologist and rehabilitation medicine.

In brief: Trauma, head, face

Dr. John Gillespie
Dr. John Gillespie
Dr. William Singer
Pediatrics - Neurology

In brief: Depends on injury

the effect is dependent on the type of injury and location.
Vision problems including double vision, misalignment of the eyes, sinus problems and breathing difficulty with nasal injuries and deformity of the nose. headaches, and potentially hearing problmes.

In brief: Depends on injury

Dr. William Singer
Dr. William Singer
Dr. Victor Bello
Ophthalmology

In brief: Craniofacial Injury

How a child is affected by a craniofacial injury depends on many factors, including but not limited to: age, type and extent of the injury.
I suppose that the inquirer refers to eye health alone, where is what i can give an opinion. The question as posted is too broad to give meaningful answers.

In brief: Craniofacial Injury

Dr. Victor Bello
Dr. Victor Bello
Dr. Buck Parker
Board Certified, Surgery