How will craniofacial injuries affect the health of my child?

Dr. John Gillespie
Ophthalmology
In brief: Trauma, head, face
Traumatic facial injuries and to the skull are occasioned by severe level of impact.
Besides the obvious deformities, the not so obvious brain concussion can be difficult to assess. Neuroradiologic evaluation early and in follow up can look for physical problems, but assessment of more intangible problems is the speciality of neurologist and rehabilitation medicine.

In brief: Trauma, head, face
Dr. John Gillespie
Dr. John Gillespie
Dr. William Singer
Pediatrics - Neurology
In brief: Depends on injury
the effect is dependent on the type of injury and location.
Vision problems including double vision, misalignment of the eyes, sinus problems and breathing difficulty with nasal injuries and deformity of the nose. headaches, and potentially hearing problmes.

In brief: Depends on injury
Dr. William Singer
Dr. William Singer
Dr. Victor Bello
Ophthalmology
In brief: Craniofacial Injury
How a child is affected by a craniofacial injury depends on many factors, including but not limited to: age, type and extent of the injury.
I suppose that the inquirer refers to eye health alone, where is what i can give an opinion. The question as posted is too broad to give meaningful answers.

In brief: Craniofacial Injury
Dr. Victor Bello
Dr. Victor Bello
Dr. Buck Parker
Board Certified, Surgery