Neck X-ray normal. Neck pain that hurts my head and in my ears. No ear infection. What could be issue?

Probably jaw joint. It sounds as if your jaw joint is having some problems. Do you clench or grind your teeth? Do you like chewy and crunchy foods? Do you chew gum? If so, you need to go on a soft diet, take anti-inflammatories as needed and use ice on the areas that bothers you 3 to 4 times a day for 20 minutes at a time. You should also discuss this with your dentist.
Neck pain. You may have tension headache that feels like neck pain and also like headache and earache. Neck xray would be normal in that case. It'd be nice to know what you've tried so far for that if you did try something, so we would suggest something else.
Neck pain. Can be many sources including the muscles of your neck. Also neck x-rays are great for looking and bones and their alignments as well as disc spaces. Ct scan is better. Sounds like you had one already. Is it localized just to your neck and head? If it is other considerations could be occipital neuralgia. If it has been there for longer than 6 weeks would have it investigated further.