Under the weather and allergies, feels like I am in a fog. Been taking zyrtec and nasal spray. Exhausted lately.?

Might be the Zyrtec (cetirizine) . Even though zyrtec tech is "nondrowsy" it still can make you tired. Claritin (loratadine) or Loratadine is better as far as drowsiness is concerned.
Allergies. These all sound like your allergies are acting up. Take the zyrtec (cetirizine) before bedtime, as it may make you sleepy during the day. You probably need to see an allergist to take care of your allergies if they are now affecting your quality of life.