I had someone try to inject me in my neck with meth and now by my clavicle there is a hard lump.The swelling has gone down a bit but still there.

Dr. Peter Tomasello
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: See below

You may have an abscess in your neck .
You need to seek medical attention . Stay away from drugs . Just say no! good luck thank you.

In brief: See below

You may have an abscess in your neck .
Dr. Peter Tomasello
Dr. Peter Tomasello
Dr. Yash Khanna

In brief: Needs to be checked

Some one tried or did inject in your neck.
Whatever it may be but you were apparently stuck with a needle in your neck .It can cause a hematoma(collection of blood under the skin)or it could be infection secondary to injection.Since it has gone down a bit it is more likely to be hematoma.But you should have it checked asap.

In brief: Needs to be checked

Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Eric Weisman