Have solid lump/cyst/abscess of 4mm dia at end of penis, under skin right over d nerve. No pain. If pressed v. Small pus comes. Pls. Help & suggest doc?

Penile lesion. You need to see the infectious disease doctor or std clinic where the proper lab tests are done. The specific diagnosis is made and appropriate treatment started. Please asap. Good luck.