How do pediatricians treat their own kids with osgood schlatter disease?

Same as patients. Depending on the severity, rest, immobilization or surgery. No different than any other child. Disease is the same, treatment is the same.
No Difference. Dr. Enriquez's answer is a good one. I would add physical therapy for the quadriceps muscle which can very helpful.
They see a dcotor. It is considered poor medicine to treat your won family, as there is a lack of objectivity. Most doctors take their kids to doctors in the required field.