1)i have brownish spots on my chest area now going to my face and under arms?2)i already have a app. To see a dermatologist but i no ins. An estimate?

Dr. Michael Fisher
Dermatology

In brief: Tinea Versicolor

Tinea versicolor is fairly common.
It is caused by a type of yeast fungus called pityrosporum ovale. This fungus is normally found on human skin. It only causes a problem in certain settings. The condition is treated by applying antifungal medicines to the skin. These medicines include clotrimazole, ketoconazole, and miconazole. Anti-fungal medicines you take by mouth can also be used.

In brief: Tinea Versicolor

Tinea versicolor is fairly common.