Male 22, I have muscle twitches all over my body at random times, neck, back, chest, arm, eyes, legs, hands, feet etc. For 6-7 months, no weakness. Als?

Dr. Anthony Filly
Radiology

In brief: See below

It's probably just what we call benign fasiculations but if it is persistent, it would be reasonable to see a doctor and possibly get an EMG just to be sure.

In brief: See below

Dr. Anthony Filly
Dr. Anthony Filly
Dr. Soren Singel
Neurosurgery

In brief: Highly unlikely.

Relax. At young age, occasional muscle twitching is usually harmless.
If you have lost muscle mass and/or if it bothers you enough, see your primary care doctor for an exam. They may order labs (calcium etc) to make sure nothing is amiss.

In brief: Highly unlikely.

Dr. Soren Singel
Dr. Soren Singel