Was down the gym and sneezed then had a warm sharp pain in the back of my head on left side my eyes ache and left ear, all pain is light throbbing ?

Dr. Harold Peltan
Ophthalmology

In brief: Pressure in head

Sneezing raises the pressure in your head, which can transmit pressure to your eye.
The optic nerve coming out of the back of your eye actually has the same covering as the brain and is continuous with it. The ear ache most likely is due to the sneeze suddenly forcing pressure from the throat through the eustachian tube into the ear. Swallowing sips of water, chewing gum, and yawning can help.

In brief: Pressure in head

Dr. Giovanni Marciano

In brief: Probably pressure

You probably put too much pressure in your sinus cavities causing muscles to contract.

In brief: Probably pressure

Dr. Andrea Brand