I have pbc, overlap of autoimmune hepatitis, i take 2000 mg/day ursodiol and 20 mg/day atorvastatin .Can I do anything to relieve the chronic fatigue?

Dr. Su Fairchild
Integrative Medicine

In brief: Statins bad

Atorvastatin has been linked with autoimmune hepatitis.
It also blocks production of coq10. Consider ubiquinol supplementation. Consider finding a doctor (nd or integrative medicine physician) who knows how to work up and treat chronic fatigue.

In brief: Statins bad

Dr. Su Fairchild
Dr. Su Fairchild
Dr. Bennett Werner
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: Use it or lose it

Pbc (primary biliary cirrhosis) can cause fatigue but you can improve your energy by 1) getting at least 8 hours of sleep, but not >9 hours; 2)engaging in a daily exercise program to the extent that you're able; even 10 minutes of low level exercise is better than nothing but 60 minutes daily of walking would be optimal.
Ps, citalopram (which you list) can cause fatigue.

In brief: Use it or lose it

Dr. Bennett Werner
Dr. Bennett Werner
Dr. Crystal Twynham
Board Certified, Surgery