I wanna switch to taking strattera (atomoxetine) in the morning cause icant sleep at night when itake it should I skip a dose than take it the next day in the a.M.

Dr. Shannon Babineau
Pediatrics - Neurology

In brief: Slow change to am

The best way to change is to make the time that you take the medicine a little earlier each day.
For example you can start by taking it at 8pm instead of bedtime for 2 days then 4pm for 2 days, then noon for 2 days then 8am etc until the desired time is reached.

In brief: Slow change to am

Dr. William Singer
Pediatrics - Neurology

In brief: Strattera (atomoxetine)

I would skip a dose and then start the next morning.
If you find taking strattera (atomoxetine) in the morning makes you too tired, talk to your prescriber about an alternative medication.

In brief: Strattera (atomoxetine)

Dr. Jane Steiner
This way is as good as the other that was suggested. Either way is fine.