I am a nervous wreck. My daughter has budding breasts. Can you tell me about it?

In brief: Relax, you have time

Breast budding is an early sign of puberty & actually may occur in ~1/3 males as well as females.
It may start on one side months before the other & in general starts the clock on menses for ~2 -2.5 yr down the road. Range from bud to adult appeance~ 3-5yr some have discomfort with the process (stretch fibers) most don't.

In brief: Relax, you have time

Dr. Louise Andrew
Emergency Medicine

In brief: Don't worry!

Look up "telarche".
As long as she is between about 8 and 15 and it is happening on both sides, there is nothing to worry about. If she is outside of this age range, has a lot of pain or anything else seems to be wrong, see a pediatrician.

In brief: Don't worry!

Look up "telarche".
Dr. Louise Andrew
Dr. Louise Andrew
Dr. Adam Levy