Doctor confirmed I have valvular heart diseases and need to follow up. Will this needed throughout my life?

Valvular disease. Depends on the location and type of valvular dysfunction and it's magnitude. If a significant obstructive or regurgitant lesion is present it may well be needed to follow up regularly to gauge symptoms and use evhocardiograms to assess valvular and cardiac function.
Maybe. Whether you need follow-up depends on which valve is involved, whether the valve leaks or is narrow, how severe the disease is, and your age.
Valve follow up. Many people have valvular heart disease that does not require surgical correction. Typically, the valves that cause patients problems are on the left side and include the aortic valve and mitral valve. These valves may become thickened (stenotic) or leaky (regurgitant). Each of these problems require routine follow-up with echocardiograms to determine the need for further intervention.