If I plan to get my medical tests done over vacation, will I need to go back for more for nasopharyngeal carcinoma? I want to wrap this up in one week if possible.

Dr. R. Scott Anderson
Radiation Oncology

In brief: Rethink this

Nasopharyngeal cancer is probably going to involve a rather protracted course of therapy that may involve in addition to testing, surgery, chemotherapy, and radiation therapy.
This is something you need to make time for to try to ensure you have a chance to have time in the future.

In brief: Rethink this

Dr. R. Scott Anderson
Dr. R. Scott Anderson
Dr. Steven Ginsberg
Internal Medicine - Hematology & Oncology

In brief: More info needed

Hi kaleyc123. We need more information from you to adequately answer your question.
What has your treatment been to date and how effective has the treatment been? Do your doctors advise more treatment?

In brief: More info needed

Dr. Steven Ginsberg
Dr. Steven Ginsberg
Dr. Steven Seres