Is it true that I need to take Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) for two weeks to get it in my system? No matter if it makes me feel bad

Makes you feel bad? If a medicine makes you feel bad, you should call & talk with your own doctor about it. S/he would want to know specifically how you're feeling "bad, " so that s/he can either adjust or change the medication. Or work with you on dealing with potential generic Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) problems. This could involve discussion w/your insurance company to pay for brand name -- it doesn't build up in your system.
Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) only works for the day it is taken. If the dose is right for yoiu, you will experience an efect in 30 to 60 minutes. You do not have to wait for the effect. It does not build up in your body. You may be experiencing a problem with a generic adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine). Find out the manufacturer and ask your doctor for another prescription to be filled with med from a different manufacturer.