Had full blood test and now been asked to go back to doctors as blood clotting test is not normal. What could this mean? I go back tomorrow morning.

Dr. Trachella Johnson foy

In brief: Not enough info

There are many test that are related to clotting.
The most basic is the platelet level. This is most likely test done on a 22 year olds basic labs. However if you went in w a specific complaint that they ordered more specific labs for then it would be hard to say. I encourage you to try and get a good nights rest and discuss in the morning with your doctor.

In brief: Not enough info

Dr. Trachella Johnson foy
Dr. Trachella Johnson foy
Dr. Bahman Omrani
Pain Management

In brief: ? Coagulopathy

Noting the reason which specific test was performed and why would help provide a better answer. This is most likely elevated pt or PTT or an abnormality in your platelet.
Any answer would be speculative as more information is needed. Wait until the morning.

In brief: ? Coagulopathy

Dr. Bahman Omrani
Dr. Bahman Omrani
Dr. Marsha Davis