I have moderate cervical cancer lesions, I already had puncture & cone biopsy? What's the next step & can it be done in a dr's office?

Probably surgery. It is very important to follow up with your gyn and ask these questions of them. It does depend on what kind of abnormality is on the biopsies but may need to involve a hysterectomy.
Wait for the reports. Wait for path report, if did not invade , only superficial will need minimum surgery , or may need radical surgery , even chemo radiation , depending on the stage. Speak to you doctor will tell you the plan of treatment(s).