Have had 2 weeks of 200mg twice daily of diflucan (fluconazole) for oral thrush and it didn't wk. What can I do to get rid of this?

In brief: Resistance /other

You are taking rather adequate dose of the medication and if it is not responding one of the two things are happening .
One the infection is resistant to the medication ; two , the diagnosis is not accurate .You may have some other condition . I would suggest to go back to your doc and explain what is happening . I am confident , you will get the solution . Good luck!

In brief: Resistance /other

Dr. Gebrehana Zebro (formerly Woldegiorgis)
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham