Can you please tell me what I did wrong to get hypercoagulability?

Dr. Mary Efremov
In brief: Genetic
You didn't do it, it is inherited.
There are many types of causes. Usually genetic. Your doctor can fine tune the diagnosis and preventive treatment to prevent thrombosis.

In brief: Genetic
You didn't do it, it is inherited.
Dr. Mary Efremov
Dr. Mary Efremov
Dr. William A Biermann
Internal Medicine - Oncology
In brief: You didn't
This is often caused by a genetic disorder of clotting.
Certain issues such as lupus anticoagulants are acquired. That problem is part of the antiphospholipid syndromes. Pregnancy, oral contraceptives can contribute by interfering with a clotting control factor. Cancer and inflammatory states can be a cause. Morbid obesity as a chronic inflammatory with stasis also can be an issue.

In brief: You didn't
Dr. William A Biermann
Dr. William A Biermann