I think I pulled a muscle in my leg/groin area. What can I do to make me better? Should I see a doctor?

Pulled Muscle Leg. When you "pull" a muscle in your leg, you have either a grade i, ii, or iii strain of that muscle. Grade i is an overstretch of the muscle and needs icing, stretching, and then restrengthening. Grade ii is a partial tear and more serious. Grade iii is a complete tear and can even require surgery (david lee for the golden gate warriors!). So, see an orthopedist and get a diagnosis. See a pt after.