Fot how long does emergency contraception pill side effects lasts? Will it disturb my periods planning to take during the last day of ovulation time

Can cause irreg bldg. The bleeding after emergency bc is a result of the medicine, and not exactly like a regular period, but you can/should count it as such to get started on regular bc, such as the pills, ring, patch. You may also want to consider long acting reversible contraception --iud or implant.They are most effective and easiest.
Planning to take? . Emergency contraception is used if you had sex without birth control or condoms. This is a back up plan for when you make a mistake. It should not be used as your true birth control plsn in advance. It is a back up plan. Avoid the risk and use condoms or start birth control. Avoid mistakes in life don't plan them.