Are there safe alternative therapies for pulmonary eosinophilia?

Dr. Mitchell Grayson
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology
In brief: No
No alternative therapies have been shown to be efficacious in pulmonary eosinophilia.
In fact, i'm not sure of any actual trials of any alternative medications for this condition. Pulmonary eosinophilia is a finding, not a disease (it can be found with several diseases).

In brief: No
Dr. Mitchell Grayson
Dr. Mitchell Grayson
Dr. Gary Steven
In brief: None proven
There have been no controlled studies that demonstrate the effectiveness of non-pharmaceutical therapies for this, to my knowledge.
Pulmonary eosinophilia is a diagnosis that indicates significant inflammation in the lungs; you need to get this treated by a physician in order to avoid long-term complications of this persistent inflammation.

In brief: None proven
Dr. Gary Steven
Dr. Gary Steven
Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology