What painkillers are the best for back pain?

NSAIDs. Nsaids are the first line therapy. Bed rest for not more than 24 hours. Physical therapy is also very helpful.
Back Pain Meds. There are multiple categories and types of medications for back pain; depending on how severe your symptoms are, how long you’ve had them, where they’re located, and what side effects you can tolerate: http://www.webmd.com/back-pain/living-with-low-back-pain-11/medication.
Pain killers. The best pain killer for the back pain is the one that relieves your pain. It can be over the counter medication like Ibuprofen or tylenol, (acetaminophen) or prescription medication.