Do psychiatrists prescribe benzodiazepines with Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) or just ADHD stimulant medications?

Benzos and ADHD. This is not a usual combination. Benzodiazepines are antianxiety medications and may cause sedation countering the effect of adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine). If anxiety complicated your adhd or is contributed to by adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine), considering an alternative to Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) should be discussed with your prescriber.
Psychiatrists. The psychiatrists i refer to seldom prescribe these two medications together. Check with our doctor if you have concerns as to the possible counter indications. My best.