Should I be drinking orange juice while nursing?

Yes. A woman can drink orange juice while nursing, if she was fine drinking orange juice in the past. There is not a reason for her to avoid orange juice, unless she starts to have reactions to it. If she thinks the baby is getting a reaction after each time she (the mom) drinks orange juice, then the mom should talk with the pediatrician about it.
Yes. Sure! orange juice is an excellent source of vitamin c. Unless you are finding that your baby has any reactions such as gas or diaper rash when you consume it (which is very rare), feel free to indulge. Make sure that your diet in general is well-balanced and continue your prenatal vitamins, and your baby will do just fine!
No. It is best to avoid citrus fruits for the first few months. They may be harsh on your baby's maturing gastrointestinal tract. Your baby may become fussy and gassy.