My husband's grandparent might have golfer's elbow. What is it?

Let me help. There are a number of conditions that affect the elbow area. The three most common conditions are "lateral epicondylitis" (tennis elbow), "medial epicondylitis" (golfers elbow), and medial collateral ligament sprain (throwers elbow).The first two conditions are very similar, however the first affects the outside of the elbow (lateral), and the second affects the inside of the elbow (medial).
Yes it is big deal. A shoulder dislocation is an injury that occurs when the top of the arm bone (humerus) loses contact with the socket of the shoulder blade (scapula). It a big deal becuasethe complication from that could to some permenat damage to the shoulder.Thanks.
Joint sprain. It depends on the degree of sprain, some you treat by simple rest with ace rap, some need cast, some needed surgery, please check it out and see. Good luck thanks.
Let me help. A strain is an injury to a muscle or tendon in which the muscle fibres tear as a result of overstretching. It depend on the amount of injury to the muscules treatment could range of rest no sport or even surgery.Thanks.
Let us see. . Morton's neuroma is a swollen (inflamed) nerve in the ball of the foot, commonly between the base of the second and third toes. It is not always possible to prevent a morton's neuroma. However, you probably can reduce your risk by wearing comfortable shoes that have low heels, plenty of toe space and good arch support. Thank.