Can you please tell me what I did wrong to get female sexual dysfunction?

Dr. George Kingsley III

In brief: Nothing!

Sexual dysfunction is very common - 25% of women will experience it at some point in time.
There's nothing you did to cause it but there are certainly things to do to improve your situation. First, get a complete and thorough gyn exam to rule out infections, anatomy issues or hormonal problems. After that, a specialist in sexual therapy may be helpful. Most of all, keep talking to your partner.

In brief: Nothing!

Dr. George Kingsley III
Dr. George Kingsley III
Dr. Joan Kinlan

In brief: Nothing

Female sexual dysfunction is no ones fault.
There are many causes including pelvic pain, a partner's ineptniss and depression.

In brief: Nothing

Dr. Joan Kinlan
Dr. Joan Kinlan
Dr. Adam Levy