Is it worth going to a doctor for chronic back and neck pain?

Dr. Brian Le
Pain Management

In brief: Neck and back pain

The neck and back pain can be caused by muscle strain, spinal stenosis, ruptured disc, nerve impingement .
.. The treatment depends on the cause of the pain. I recommend you seeing help from a pain management doctor. You would benefit from a comprehensive evaluation and treatment.

In brief: Neck and back pain

Dr. Brian Le
Dr. Brian Le
Dr. Jefferson Chen
Neurosurgery

This is particularly the case if these symptoms are affecting your lifestyle and limiting your activities.
Your doctor can help by assessing the cause and by prescribing medications or physical therapy that may help with the pain. Surgery is a last resort, but can be very efficacious in certain patients. But that is where your doctor can help by helping to define the problem.

Dr. Jefferson Chen
Dr. Jefferson Chen
Dr. Vikram Patel