What causes hip and low back pain with these symptoms: shoulder and neck continuous pain and cracking?

Spine Pain Options. This chronic pain in the distribution as you suggested is the result of an irritated nerve or facet joints or other injury typically in the lumbar spine (low back) which are caused by herniated disks, spinal stenosis or degenerative disc disease, etc requiring further evaluation by a spine specialist and may be candidate for facet injections/radiofrequency ablation and epidural steroid injection.
Unrelated. The hip/low back and the shoulder/neck problems are 2 unrelated conditions. The only possible relation would be if you have degeneration (aging changes, also called arthritis) which is affecting both areas. In fact, the pain/cracking you are describing is usually caused by degeneration. The best treatment is conservative - physical therapy, increased activity, regular exercise, diet, etc.
Best Non-Invasive. It sounds as if posture and biomechanics have been off for a while such that joints pain and cracking is noted. It would be wise to start conservatively with chiropractic and rehab. If these conditions do not resolve, pain management procedures such as facet injections may be necessary.
Deconditioning? Muscle deconditioning is the most likely cause. Pain and cracking in the locations you describe are often seen in people with low overall fitness/strength (sedentary lifestyle). Getting regular isometric strengthening exercises may help. If it's in a fit - muscular person, see your doc for a physical exam to find out.