Virus of human papilloma can appeared one year after the sexual intercourse? Is white discharge and redness one of the symptoms?

Yes and No. The hpv can remains dormant for years. Sometimes it only shows on a pap smear, other times it can cause warty growths. It will not cause a discharge and redness.
HPV symptoms. The problem with hpv is that it does not reliable create any specific symptoms, that is why it is important to screen for it with a pap smear and reflex hpv testing. A white discharge, with itching and redness, is classic for symptoms of yeast, which is much more common than hpv.