A recent scan shows I have ovarian cyst and fibroid tumors. Can one surgical procedure take care of the cyst and fibroid tumors?

Yes. A laparoscopic procedure could likely take care of both procedures, depending on size and location of fibroid, in addition to skill of surgeon. Otherwise, they could also make a cut in the abdomen, like for a cesarean, and remove both as well that way. Again, all of this depends on the size and location of the cyst and fibroid. If the fibroid is in uterine lining, then a hysteroscopy better.