How to boost white blood counts during chemotherapy for breast cancer?

Growth factors. If your blood counts are severely low then use of growth factor injections(neulasta (pegfilgrastim) or neupogen) can help boost the recovery of your blood counts after chemotherapy.
"growth factors" Your oncologist can use bone marrow growth factors ("gcsf") to stimulate production of white blood cells. These drugs, developed and tested in the 1980's, became available in the ~spring of 1991 and (along with drugs to treat/prevent nausea) completely changed the field of oncology. It went from being a mostly inpatient discipline, to one almost entirely practiced in the outpatient setting.
Growth factors. There are medications to increase the white and red blood cell counts if they are affected by chemotherapy. Your oncologist can discuss them with you. There are specific guidelines for their use.